Your role as a test manager:
• Estimate, plan and keep track of project software testing activities
• Activities and resource planning
• Shape and define test strategies for each software testing phase of the project
• Develop detail schedule
• Management of risks and issues
• Check and ensure that test environment meets full requirement coverage
• Coordinate testing activities on various projects
• Participate in quotation phases for different projects
• Provide technical support for other colleagues
• Coaching and mentoring
• Defining and updating the test strategy and test plan
• Flexibility to switch between projects.
• Flexibility to be involved as a test engineer when workload as test manager are not 100%.
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices
• Teamwork, assertive communication skills, work under pressure, coordinate activities and multitasking skills.
Your technical background:
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or electrotechnics
• More than 3 years experience in a similar job
• ISTQB Test manager certification, foundation level
• Knowledge and experience with ASPICE and ISunderstanding) standard
• Previous experience with HIL testing toolchain: for : dSpace, VTestStudio or similar
• Experience with Vector CAN Tools
• Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, CAPL, Python, etc
What we offer:
• A friendly and supportive international working environment, open to implement your innovative ideas
• Health package - private medical and life insurance
• Sport activities
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you
Become part of our team!