Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You define, adapt and document test concepts and plans according to customer and quality goals;
- You support in estimation, planning and monitoring of test activities;
- You implement and optimize the test processes, the usage of tool chains and test environments;
- You support the realization of our test automation;
- You align regularly and proactive with the project teams, other test managers and stakeholders;
- You monitor the project progress and report risk and deviations;
- You actively seek for synergies and efficient cooperation in a distributed and international setup;
- You support creation of test reports on a regular basis;
- You are responsible for monitoring and controlling costs and efforts.
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar;
- You have several years of experience as Project and/or Test Manager;
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems and software architecture;
- You could make experience of software development processes in the automotive industry, ideally in the with classic or adaptive AUTOSAR;
- You have experience in integration and/or verification on different levels, ideally ISTQB certified;
- You have hands-on experience in manual testing and test automation;
- You are proactive, team-oriented and self-dependent and you have broad communication skills;
- You are experienced in coordination of validation teams across sites.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.