Test Equipment Specialist
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Developer Test Bench
- Providing support in the development phase
- Development of a detailed build-up schematic
- Tracking milestones to match the targets of the projects
- Development and implementation of test equipment
- Determine and arranging of procurement of needed material
- Create and update all relevant documentation
- University degree - electrical, electronic field
- Know how about using CAE tools (E3 / Eplan) to develop schematics and build up plans for test systems
- Know how about using AutoCAD to develop 2D plans to build up test systems
- Knowledge of guidelines for electrical development
- Electrical base knowledge and experience with assembling test equipment: read schematics, know how about the danger of high voltage and the risk of electric shock, know how about electronic components, know how about electronical equipment (DMM, scope, function generator, spectrum analyzer, power supply, current sink)
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.