TEST EQUIPMENT DEVELOPER
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Number of vacancies
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure the highest quality standards for our innovative and market leader products during the development and production phases.
- You will be responsible for performing all aspects of instrumentation engineer duties: develop software tools for test execution & automatization.
- You will program state-of-the-art instruments for data acquisition and control
- You will develop efficient drivers and user interfaces for our test engineers
- You will improve and debug the test benches, from hardware, software and mechanics point of view
- You will define equipment’s calibration and capability criteria’s
- As part of our culture, you will be entitled to drive the implementation of yours improvements and innovations.
- You have experience or great knowledge in writing C code for controlling electronics, programming experience with LabWindows CVI and/or C++ and/or C# ad/or Java are highly appreciated.
- You have capability to read wiring diagrams & PCB schematics
- You have background in designing, programming & configuring test equipment
- You have knowledge of measurement accuracy, working with digital multimeters, signal generators, data acquisition cards
- Your experience in controlling servo motors is a plus.
- You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and you prove initiative in finding solutions and solving problems.
- You have an open mindset for continuous improvement of our test solutions and have a good level of English.