TEST ENGINEER (Proto&NPI)
* all languages are compulsory
- Understand/interpret customers' test specifications for prototypes and new products;
- Develop testers from all aspects including electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical automation, platform, software, ergonomics, safety and serviceability;
- Develop manufacturing test specifications, test procedures, and test strategies if needed;
- Develop and implement production automated unit level tests and system level functional tests;
- Perform design for testability analysis on PCBAs and system level assemblies as MSA, GRR;
- Coordinate test development projects with test equipment suppliers;
- University degree in Technical field;
- +3 years experience with functional testers, LABVIEW; TESTSTAND;
- Good electronics knowledge;
- Logical and full cycle thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- English: advanced knowledge.
- Real focus for continuous improving as “employer of choice”
- Competitive financial package, performance based: salary, bonus, meal tickets, the 13th salary, various other benefits;
- Great work experience and possibility for professional development;
- Extra vacation day/year according to the seniority in company;
- Employee motivation programs;
- Canteen in the location (great food, good mood);
- Various transportation routes.
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
- CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
- Information that you provide regarding your contact details
- Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
- Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
- Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
- We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
- We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
- We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements; please consult our website for more details: If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact Kimball Electronics Romania at email address: Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!