This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Bring your contribution to the development of our financial market products (trading interface, trading algorithms).
As a member of the Quality team, your goal is to ensure the quality and performance of our products, which will involve the following tasks:
- Understand and follow the established QA Processes
- Run test phases, ensuring timelines
- Enrich the test repository
- Ensure qualification and monitoring of problems
- Maintain/improve test cases according to the requirements in the test case repository
- Report defects based on "root-cause" analysis and follow up their lifecycle;
- Creates and maintains QA related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements)
- Run performance/benchmark campaigns
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
The responsibility and autonomy level will depend on your level of expertise.
You are currently student or graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer sciences (or similar) and have a first professional experience in IT (software tester) for a junior position:
The following skills will be highly appreciated:
- A general understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used within the software quality assurance field
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired
- Ability to think logically and methodically
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of XML, SQL or Java is an advantage
- Basic knowledge Junit/automation frameworks is an advantage
- Strong attitude towards learning new technologies and methodologies
Rigorous and methodical you are highly motivated and have real analytical skills. You are a team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humour.
Pluses include: functional knowledge of the financial markets and experience in FIX protocol; you'lll have the opportunity to access training and development.
Position : permanent (full time/part time)
Location : Cluj-Napoca
Salary : according to your profile
Please send us your CV and cover letter:
More information is available on our websites &