Your day to day:
The employee in the role of Test Designer will be responsible to ensure that Enterprise Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards. One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational effciency when new systems, products and servies are introduced
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
• Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
• Leads or supports tasks needed to understand and improve inefficient testing, along with product perfomance monitoring in production of the features tested by the team.
• Depending on the need, supports vendor evaluation including RFI (request for information) and response analysis.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
• Jenkins and similar applications
• Concordion, Spock or similar
• Groovy, Maven
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
• Understand application to be tested along with business requirements
• Test methodologies and status reporting
• GIT, SVN si TFS;
• TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, HTML5
• Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
• Test Environment Management
• Process Management
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
• University studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
• Network testing experience
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
• Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
• Excellent communcation skills – especially in understanding requirements.
Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• English (minimum level required - B2)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you