Test automation engineer - module testing
This role involves module testing activities on desktop applications in the railway industry.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write and execute module tests
- Create code coverage reports
- Good communication, teamwork, organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Accountable and responsible for technical and organizational tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience in module testing and version control tools
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python
- Ability to understand application flow
- Experience in handling client relationship
- Understanding of OOP concepts, design patterns
ABOUT ACCENTURE INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry X, Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more thanemployees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every workday in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website ://
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Great people are at the heart of every great change. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Every day around the world, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech and leading companies across industries. Check out our Stories page to get a sense of our people, culture and the work we do.