Are you eager to test products that haven’t been released on the market?
Do terms like "Smoke test" or "White box testing” sound appealing to you?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to join our test automation team and we think you might be the perfect fit!
Who are we ?
Vitesco Technologies is more than just a brand. It is a statement.
We lead the way to electrification and electromobility with full commitment and a clear goal.
With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable.
The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems for classic, hybrid and full electric engines, electronic control units, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions for known OEMs such as : BMW, Daimler, Renault, Ford, Nissan.
We think ahead and we combine decades of technological experience, curiosity, innovative power and highest levels of quality standards with the courage to shape new paths.
Enough about us, let's talk about you!
While working with us you will:
• Validate the functionality of software products through white box testing, according to specific customer requirements and specifications
• Develop test specifications for different functionalities and perform tests accordingly
• Develop scripts for test automation based on test specifications
• Develop test reports according to the defined test process;
• Use the existing project planning for tests schedule and track your own activities
• Interact with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet
• Develop your technical skills
• Work in international teams together with colleagues from all around the world
A mentor will guide you step by step so you will know everything about our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, etc.)
• Good knowledge of scripting, Python is a plus
• Basic programming knowledge
• Basic usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscopes, power supplies)
• Microcontrollers knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of electronics is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Skills: problem solving, result oriented, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player
What we offer
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc)
• International work environment & traveling opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents