Test Automation Engineer for Avira IoT Security
Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As the digital journey goes on, Avira formed an in-house IoT Innovation Lab, where we architect uniquely innovative products to amplify the benefits of smart devices, while putting users’ privacy and security first.
#initiate >>> #ideate >>> #prototype >>> #optimize >>> #repeat
You will be responsible for identifying various issues in our technology stack, creating testing scenarios and writing automatic tests for those scenarios.
- Experience in quality assurance, test automation or software development
- Skilled in scripting (. Bash/Batch, Python, Perl) development and debugging
- Experience working with network protocols (. TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, POP3, http, SSL/TLS)
- Knowledge of Unix system architecture
- Knowledge of and experience in test methods and processes
- Analytical skills along with an interest in investigating problems
- Great sense of responsibility and commitment
- High expectations with regard to quality, both for yourself as a person and for your work software
- The desire to work in a startup team, with full autonomy and responsibility over the QA processes
You might also have:
- Certification as an ISTQB Certified Tester or a similar certification, Microsoft certification (such as MCSE)
- Knowledge of Jenkins usage / configuration
- Knowledge of Unix/Windows security, (. firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-rootkit, network security)
- Experience with Agile processes
- passion for experimentation and smart failures. We fuel that with autonomy.
- arguments and prototypes instead of long chains of command. We flourish mastery.
- the ultimate desire to protect people in the connected world. That’s our purpose.
- established teams of aces in diverse fields of knowledge to call for help.
- a simply amazing office (spacious, in central location, BBQ terrace, top of the line espresso machine, massage chair and more)
- top notch work equipment
- great package, including free catered lunch, gym membership, private medical plan