Test Automation Engineer
Be an active member of a professional Quality Development team, working for Life Science or Robotics Industries, using professional equipment and tools, creating and executing test scenarios, making sure the system functionalities are fulfilling laboratories needs.
The ideal candidate should be a smart and open minded person, able to parse through functional requirements and technical design documents to come up with the test cases and execute them effectively.
Requirements 5+ years of experience in software validation
- Programming expertise (Python preferred)
- Good experience with building frameworks for automation
- Strong ownership, fast learner, logical thinking, and problem-solving attitude are mandatory
- Capability to work in parallel on multiple assignments in a cross-functional team, having an end user oriented view
- BS / MS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements
- Create test scenarios for the new features and modules
- Perform manual tests for web application
- Address customer issues and interact with the customers as needed
- Work together with Development in an Agile environment
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!