Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of customers currently leverage AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. Tens of thousands of customers use a broad range of AWS services. This has accelerated AWS’ pace in machine learning, artificial intelligence, internet of things, and serverless computing.
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Here at AWS, you’ll experience unparalleled ownership and impact on our products, and be empowered to innovate and deliver. Come build the future with AWS.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the hottest companies and tech trailblazers in the SMB market?
Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
· Extensive experience working with complex IT solutions/technology sales
· Bachelor/University degree in engineering or computer science
· High level understanding of Cloud Technology
· Ability to work cross functionally
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill
· Fluent in Romanian and English
· Another European language would be an asset
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or higher
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable
· AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification or Training
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the Territory
· Manage numerous existing and new accounts concurrently & strategically
· Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
· Manage entire lifecycle of key opportunities from adoption to closure
· Help contribute to long-term relationships with C-level executives in key accounts
· Present regular and accurate reports to management for review
· When appropriate, assist Amazon business units to help customers meet wider business objectives
City (where the job is based): Munich