Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our Retail teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
E-commerce is where you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed and develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions.
If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
Your ‘day to day’:
• Manages planning, execution and evaluation of commercial activities (B2B and B2C) through trade marketing and consumer engagement teams, towards achievement of volume and share of market;
• Manages planning, execution and evaluation of Reduced Risk Products commercial activities on a Region through Consumer Activation teams, towards achievement of an increase base of converted users;
• Manage building and maintenance of business relationships with key customers;
• Identify territory opportunities and threats and propose action plans to address them. Analyze efficiency of field operations and monitor ROI for the implemented activities;
• Ensure effective monitoring and utilization of all relevant market information, define, develop and control local Key Performance Indicators in order to identify and develop initiatives strengthening Philip Morris performance in the Territory;
• Actively cooperate and coordinate own activities with colleagues from other teams, regions and departments to ensure quality information exchange and effective performance development for all participants;
• Foster the effective team and work environment and encourage initiative to allow individuals within the organization to maximize their potential within the job and increase the overall performance of the business.
Who we’re looking for:
• University degree;
• 4-5 years of experience in Sales field in FMCG, min 2 years of experience in people management and similar roles in other companies;
• Very good spoken and written English;
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
• Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
• Availability to travel in the allocated area (~ 50%);
• Think outside the box;
• Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
• Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
• Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
• Team player;
• Integrity and trust.
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.