International company, looking for a Tender Engineer to join our team of civil engineers actively involved in road infrastructure tendering process.
Experience: minimum 5 years
Good English is a must
Good communication skills
Able to work with a team as well as independently
Start date: ASAP
You should be familiar with the implementation requirements for non- refundable and externally funded projects.
Experience with FIDIC contracts is necessary
Experience in the preparation of technical and financial offers according to the specifications for the execution of construction works is a must
- You will be actively involved in the eligibility process (checking of the tender requirements, the project, the tender book, etc.
- You will insure communication with the Beneficiary throughout the clarification process.
- You will identify the materials and main equipment to be included in the offer, as well as the technical characteristics /quantities, etc.
- You will be involved in the selection and negotiation of the offers for materials, equipment and subcontracted works
- You will draw-up the schedules of works, you will prepare the cash flow and will make price evaluations.
Knowledge of Ms Project is mandatory
Knowledge of AutoCAD and BOQ software is preferable
Familiarity with DAB procedures for public tenders is a plus