The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
- Configures, installs and puts into operation at the client's location the access equipment necessary for delivering the Premium services: Premium data services (VPN, Internet access services with guaranteed bandwidth, data services for other Telco operators), Premium voice services (PBX, SIP trunks, ISDN Primary), ICT services (especially POS equipment), in order to provide the services according to the contractual obligations and the established standards regarding the quality;
- Performs troubleshooting activities and preventive maintenance at the customer's location, in order to ensure efficient operation of equipment / systems;
- Performs corrective maintenance of equipment installed at the customer's location to provide Premium services using testing equipment, measuring and monitoring to identify the problem;
- Contributes to improving customer satisfaction by reducing the waiting time for the installation of services and the duration of technical troubleshooting.
- Coordinates with system stakeholders, project management and engineering teams on a regular basis and assists with the design and implementation of new solutions and continual improvement of the current network and/or systems facilities;
- Contribute to the development of our team by training colleges about new products / services in the portfolio
- Provides detailed reports on services operational status, and milestones related to projects completion.