Telecom Technician at DELTATEL (Romania)
DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies, and public institutions to offer voice, data, and video communication solutions to end-users.
In the last few years, DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
Our Business unit increased a lot its national exposure, therefore we are eager to welcome new talented colleagues to our Team. In this role, you will work closely with the field projects department (end clients, support offices). You’ll be able to work independently and be conversant in the alignment of antennas using specifics tools and also testing feeders for all networks using Site-master.
- Repairing, installing, modifying, and upgrading companies' telecommunications systems and related equipment.
- Identify technical faults through diagnostic testing and order replacement components as needed.
- Running routine tests on telecommunications systems to ensure that all components are functioning at optimal levels and according to customer requirements.
- Follow the customer guidelines regarding quality of services and follow strictly all H&S requirements.
- Investigating and resolving customers' complaints in a timely manner.
- Work independently without back-office support if the case.
- Traveling to customer premises or site locations as agreed with the managers and the clients.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance business package
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces
- Professional growth opportunities such as training, online courses, conferences
- Previous experience in Telecom or IT related fields are mandatory
- Technical studies represent an advantage
- Good experience (1-5 years) in a similar role is a big advantage
- Field projects experience (0-4 years) represents an advantage
- Good knowledge of MW and RAN systems
- Good English skills
- Driving license category B is mandatory
We are looking forward to receiving your application!