Telecom Technician at Deltatel - UK based
* all languages are compulsory
DELTATEL was founded more than 17 years ago to serve the telecommunication industry, to connect people and build bridges between them. Specialised in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
Given the fast-passed business environment, today, DELTATEL offers top solutions, services and products to companies and organisations across the world, helping them throughout their digital transformation journeys.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees
Telecommunications & Infrastructure Business Unit increased a lot its international exposure, therefore we are eager to welcome new talented colleagues in our Team.
In this role, you will work closely with the field projects department ( end clients, support offices ) for the biggest British Telecom Company in UK. You’ll be able to work independently all around UK using our logistics, Telecom equipment’s and knowledge.
- Installation and commissioning telecommunications systems and related equipment;
- Identify technical faults through diagnostic testing;
- Running routine tests on telecommunications systems to ensure that all services are functioning at optimal levels;
- Follow the customer guidelines regarding quality of services and follow strictly all Hardware & Software requirements
- Investigating and resolving customers’ complaints in a timely manner
- Work independently without back office support if the case
- Travelling on UK national telecom sites as agreed with the managers and the clients
- Undetermined period Labor Contract as Deltatel Group employee
- Company car
- Free full professional equipment at your disposal
- Further benefits will be discussed during the onboarding process
- Previous experience in Telecom or IT related fields is a big advantage
- Good experience ( min 1 year ) in a similar role is a big advantage
- Field projects experience (min 1-2 years) represents an advantage
- No rigging work needed, reduced ladders climbing on buildings if necessary
- Good knowledge of Telecom Equipment’s and RAN systems
- Good English skills
- Driving license is mandatory
If you are interested to join the team please send us your CV at , specifying " UK Telecom Technician" in the e-mail subject.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Online interview
- Aveti status de rezidenta in UK : Pre-settled, Settled, Permanent Residency?
- Detineti permis de conducere categoria B?