Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Our mission is to enable technology innovation and help people integrate it into their everyday life.
Available our software development and infrastructure solutions are applicable for customers from all over the world.
Machine Learning, Automation, Self-Healing Systems, Cloud Services and DevOps are just some of the rapidly evolving technologies that you can find when choosing Cegeka. IT Infrastructure is today for a company like 'water from the tap' or 'power from the mains'.
We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development. The role of engineer evolves very quickly, which means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. Our infrastructure engineers quickly develop into T-profiles, where they can build up technological knowledge in the breadth of the infrastructure spectrum. The engineer who was still a 'pure technology specialist' yesterday is now an enthusiastic, positive professional and ambassador.
This is a varied role working as Product Engineer in the Global Products and Solutions organization focusing on next generation managed network services. You will be responsible for the development of one or more managed WAN Optimization solutions. This work includes technical design and architecture, commercial aspects as well as communication with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
What you will to do:
- Developing product and product enhancement ideas in a holistic context;
- Creation of related designs and architecture documentation;
- Interaction with Sales architects and sometimes directly with customers;
- Management of the vendor relationships to drive new development.
What we are looking for:
- Some experience as a product developer or closely related environment, ideally in a multinational environment;
- Demonstrable hands-on experience as an Engineer in IT and Telecommunications;
- In depth knowledge and experience in WAN Optimization products such as Riverbed, Cisco WAAs etc;
- Experience with next generation SDN architectures and products is desirabl;
- Some experience with Network Functions Virtualization is a plus;
- Understanding of commercial principles and business strategy;
- Highly developed and adaptive communications skills;
- Strong team-player;
- Ability to think and evaluate issues holistically and in a wider context;
- Used to work self-directed towards agreed outcomes;
- English language skills to a business standard;
- Bachelor or higher degree in related field or comparable experience;
- Ability to organize priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a continually changing and demanding environment.
What we offer:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;·
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget;
Benefit Online platform access, from witch you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.