Telco Engineer with Java
Looking for Premium Talent
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
- To attend client location to resolve issues and restore system errors.
- To provide a Remotely diagnose faults from the office via remote access and customer liaison
- Deliver the best advice on ensuring the correct programming of customer systems
- Maintain standards of Technical Excellence within the dept.
- Maximize Efficiency within the Department
- Ensure full understanding of Products and Services are cascaded through the organization
- Embrace Core values along with change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods, and environment
- Must be able to carry out the installation of systems as and when need to cover for other members of staff.
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports...).
- Prepares telecommunication equipment datasheets.
- Prepares specification of Telecom systems.
- Optimizes systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Provides technical support to the Project group.
- Prepares the technical documentation for systems and telecommunication requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Telco experience> 5 years, charging - SS7 / Sigtran, SIP, Diameter
- Programming languages: Java / C, C ++
- Relational databases and in memory, VoltDB is very nice to have
- Familiar with CI / CD, cloud development, integration