Technology Analyst with German
Entry (0-2 years)
German - Medium
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
Your role and responsibilities
As a technology consultant you support our clients with the implementation of our innovative Abacus software products in regulatory reporting related projects.
- Conception and Integration of technical solutions in cooperation with our clients
- Automation, optimisation and testing of processes und systems
- Cooperation and communication with our software development team and with clients
- Programming of client individual software extensions
What we look for
- A degree in (business-)informatics, computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related subject
- (Good) Knowledge of relational database systems and SQL (possibly Oracle)
- Ideally first experiences with web applications and application servers
- First experiences with scripting languages (Shell, Perl, or similar) and with Unix-based operating systems
- First experiences with Apache Sparks are an advantage
- First practical experiences in technology consulting are an advantage
- Basic knowledge of bank products such as loans or securities are an advantage
- Having fun communicating with our team and the client
- Good German and English spoken and written skills
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, and the right amount of humour to approach innovative themes
- Flexibility and mobility
- Availability to travel on client site when needed.
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available.