Technician Scheduling - Tracking Production
Middle (2-5 years)
- Plan and prepare deliveries (labeling, bookings etc.);
- Check the appropriate transport packaging according to the directives and if necessary introduce measures;
- Establishes the transport order in case of several orders;
- Processes urgent requests, transmit the additional requirements and processes lists of errors in logistics systems;
- Group, distribute and check the orders that must be delivered accurately, if necessary introduce measures;
- Organizes checks and inspections of stock (eg stock of material, stock movements, necessary quantities, etc.) in the warehouse (warehouse of parts, materials, etc.) according to specifications.
- Technical / Economic Degree;
- Min. 5 years of experience in a related field;
- Very good knowledge ok English language is mandatory, knowledge in German language is a plus;
- Knowledge of working with MS Office and with logistics control systems;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Team player attitude.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Technician scheduling, launching and tracking production.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.