Advanced Robotics is a Swiss start- up company with a Romanian based (Brasov) development centre; our goal is to develop and distribute EU-wide value adding business solutions based on innovative hardware and software packages that use AI. Advanced Robotics is the EU&EFTA distributor of Promobot robots and associated services.
- maintenance for robots and associated products and applications
- configuration of robots and smart displays according to customer specs
- hardware and software upgrade for robots and smart displays
- service procedure implementation
- partner integration support for robots, displays, smart work-space
- device installation, set-up and first use customer guidance
- warranty claim solving
- interaction with sales team & clients for product improvement
- device remote and on-location support for
Basic Linux knowledge, preferably Ubuntu.
A minimum of 2 years of experience as member of a hardware/software oriented technical team
Applicants with Engineering studies / Technical certifications would be preferred; IT, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or Automatics
Good English language knowledge, both written and spoken.
German language knowledge is appreciated.
Experience in equipment (hardware / software) service and maintenance.
Programming skills would be appreciated but are not mandatory-preferably C++QT, Java Script.
Clear driving license, category B
Available for business travel 10-30% of working time.
Job is full-time and it is based in Brasov