About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Creation and maintenance of templates for customer communication in our technical systems
- Exchange with international technical and specialist departments to clarify various issues of customer communication
- Review and maintain technical documentation in our wiki system
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Communicative and enjoy working in an international team
- You are studying technical editing or a comparable media-related study program and you are interested in a course-related activity in a dynamic and successful internet company
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS
- Basic understanding of SQL and SVN/Git
- Proficient in English
- Nice to have good German skills
- Nice to have communication skills, teamwork and a structured way of working