Who we are?
Cmed has helped its customers deliver highly successful clinical trials for 20 years. Our team of experts understands clinical trials and the challenges they present. As such, we’ve created encapsia®, an innovative clinical data suite designed to revolutionize the way we gather and manage data in clinical trials.
Curious to see what we’ve been working on? Here’s everything you need to find out and more:
What’s in it for you?
If you’re interested in demonstrating and enhancing your technical writing skills, you’ll be happy to know that at Cmed, we nurture talent and challenge you so that you can learn, grow and advance your career.
In the short term, you can rely on a comprehensive introduction to the company and solid training to equip you to do your job and embrace future opportunities.
In the longer term, Cmed is fully committed to your career development and professional growth. A wealth of opportunities, together with our development programs, will help you realize your potential, whether that lies within your specialized area, in diversifying and developing your skills across several areas, or in line management.
How far you go at Cmed is up to you - we provide the support, you bring exceptional skills. Already think it sounds great? We’ve not even mentioned that you will be part of a diverse European community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical trials!
Your core responsibilities:
- Liaise with development teams to understand how a product works.
- Author, maintain and deliver user, technical or process documentation for products/projects.
- Produce detailed and accurate documentation.
- Produce training content for encapsia web and mobile applications.
- Own and maintain the relevant authoring environment (. Adobe).
- Develop and maintain templates and good practices for Cmed Technology documentation.
- Provide guidance/mentoring to project team members
- Full responsibility for assigned projects and their deliverables
This position is perfect for you if:
- You have strong experience working with Adobe Tools like FrameMaker, RoboHelp or equivalent tools.
- You have good experience with image and video editing tools
- You have HTML knowledge and experience working with jQuery selectors
- You have at least 3 years of document writing/publication experience
- You have strong analytical skills
- You’re excellent at producing of technical or Product related documentation
- You’re social, determined and love working with talented programmers
What can Cmed offer you?
Competitive salary and benefits.
Full training to develop your skills in the clinical trials industry and make your contribution to helping and saving lives.
The chance to be part of a friendly, supportive team and work with exciting technologies.
If you are interested in the great opportunities that Cmed can offer, all you need to do is to apply now!
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment.