Technical Translator - German&English
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
BearingPoint RegTech, a business unit of management and technology consultancy BearingPoint, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Edit, translate & proofread technical software documentation as well as internal and external communications (German > English and English > German)
- Maintenance and development of our Translation Memory System (TMS): Alignments, translations and proofreading in the TMS, maintenance of the terminology database as well as the TM
- Linguistic quality assurance and development of corporate terminology in German and English
- Maintenance and further development of our documentation platform
- Continuous improvement of our processes and our software documentation through collaboration with the development teams, consultants and customers.
Why we should decide on you:
- University degree in translation, linguistics, technical writing or related fields
- Excellent language skills and stylistic competence in both English and German
- Experience with translations as well as editing & proofreading technical documentation
- Experience working with translation memory systems and terminology databases
- Professional knowledge of banking und IT would be an advantage
- Passion for working in an agile environment and in close collaboration with a variety of specialized teams
- Self-reliance, reliability and someone who is dynamic and inquisitive.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings.
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.