Your day to day:
The employee in the role of Technical Test Analyst will be responsible to ensure that Enterprise Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards. One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational effciency when new systems, products and servies are introduced. Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Test planning/execution:
o Analysis of design specifications and requirements to identify and design. appropriate test cases and scenarios
o Execute test plans/scenarios with test data or real data.
o Design and maintain Regression test plans and contributes to software development
•Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated
•Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
•Collaborates with Testing Lead to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
•Trains users to work correctly with programs/applications and offers support during the user acceptance cycle, logging and tracking any defects raised by them
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Experience in the following software technologies::
- Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages
- ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
- Git, SVN si TFS;
- Jenkins and similar applications
- TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
- HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
- Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
- Test Environment Management
- Process Management
- SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
- Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
- Network testing experience
- Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
- Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
- Scripting/programming knowledge in the following languages:
- Groovy script
- API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter)
- Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
- Excellent communcation skills – especially in understanding requirements.
- Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experienced with HP QC/ALM, Jira or other programs used in a product’s development lifecycle (CD&I tools).
- English (minimum level required - B2)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you