Technical Support Team Lead
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
German - advanced, English - advanced, Italian - advanced, Spanish - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a Global company that provides support to end user customers and partners across EMEA and Central and South America,
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM LEAD
Level of expertise: Middle / Senior
General job description for the role:
- lead for technical support team providing first and second level assistance for all European company’s customers, partners and internal staff;
- strong customer focus, ensures that issues are addressed in a timely manner and resolution or internal escalation is prompt and effective;
- build technical skills within the team to expand scope of competency so that the team is able to support Level 2 support activities.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- understands all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members;
- schedules and organize team members to ensure that the team is able to meet committed support levels;
- consults with team members as they triage and respond to customer issues;
- provides guidance in appropriate escalation of technical issues;
- tracks issues to closure and follow up with clear written and verbal communications;
- establishes collaborative relationship with internal stakeholders (Sales Engineers, Logistics and Contract Management) who are critical for providing the appropriate level of support to the customers;
- monitors the health and status of network infrastructure via reports, remote monitoring and access Tools;
- ensures a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members;
provides feedback to team and propose improvement measures.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
- strong Knowledge/Experience in networks (model OSI, TCP/IP, protocols, etc);
- knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating system;
- strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- strong listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills;
- collaborative team player, able to leverage company resources to resolve customer issues;
- leader, able to guide team members as they strengthen their skills and improve the team;
- English language knowledge - written and spoken (B2);
- German/Italian/Spanish language skills on an advanced level – both written and spoken. Multiple language skills are a significant advantage;
- adaptive, flexible and creative;
upper studies in Informatics, Computer Studies, Physics or Telecommunications.
Are also appreciated:
CCNA Certification and similar credentials.
- specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural working environment;
- competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- medical program.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.