Technical Support Danish/Swedish/Dutch
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
, Danish - Advanced
, Dutch - Advanced
, Swedish - Advanced
Monthly net salary
800 - 1200
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The ADI EMEA Center of Excellence is handling Pre-sales support for customers in more than 11 countries, offering pre and post sales assistance for over 300 products made by 15 to 20 different vendors, covering three of our main product families: Intruder, Video and Access Control. We receive pre-sales and quotes requests, from our Sales department (95% of the cases) and from customers (5% of the cases), reaching us mostly via e-mail and in rare occasions via telephone.
The Pre-sales Product Specialist is responsible with providing professional pre-sales and post-sales technical support to ADI Global Distribution customers and staff in multiple markets.
- Provide Quotes, Part numbers and alternative products for the supported product ranges
- Work with Technical support agents to provide accurate solutions for the customers’ presales issues
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, Investigation of issues on Security products
- Acts as a first point of contact between vendors and the escalation point for advanced Projects for the team and will provide the best solution, escalating to the vendor as a last resort
- Ensures coverage of Pre-sales and sometimes Post-sales Support Helpdesk (Hotline, voicemail & e-mail)
- Ensures a 5-star customer experience by applying a high level of soft skills and customer orientation and assist Technical support agents by providing accurate solutions for the customers’ pre-sales issues
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Technical background – very good technical education and qualifications (electrical; networking) High School equivalent
- Previous experience of working within pre-sales, strong Customer Service skills – ability to quickly gain customers trust and confidence.
- Fluency in English and either Danish, Swedish or Dutch
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fosters teamwork and diversity, knowledge sharing and strong learning mindset
- Experience of working to targets in an operational matrix environment
- Experience of pre-sales and customer experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Constant self-improvement and self-learning for the supported products
- SAP knowledge and IP networking beneficial
- Employment in an international and strong company
- Great learning and development possibilities
- Benefit program, 5 weeks of holiday, pension scheme
- Home office: permitted according to internal rules
- Working hours: Monday to Friday working hours are on the interval 9:30 – 18:00 GMT or 11:00-19:30 GMT
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- Do you speak Dutch, Swedish or Danish business fluently?