Technical Support Specialist (working in shifts)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Technical Support Specialist with English and German
- Attentive to details
- Customer oriented
- Very good English and German
- Solves product or service problems by:
- clarifying the customer's complaint
- determining the cause of the problem
- selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- expediting correction or adjustment
- following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Creates and delivers feedback reports to the appropriate departments: Q&A, Development, Marketing.
- Attracts potential customers by effectively answering product and service questions via email/tickets, phone, remote assistance sessions or/and external forums/communities.
- Manages customer accounts, alerting Heimdal Corporate customers of potential problems in their PC environment, providing the customer with solution proposals.
- You have at least 1 Year Experience in providing Technical Support.
- You have advanced English writing & speaking skills
- You have advanced German writing & speaking skills
- You have good technical skills and knowledge of Windows OS.
- You have knowledge of Windows Server / Windows Desktop Family administration (AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services)
- Good knowledge of networking concepts
You have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary package
- Challenging and interesting projects
- A fast-growing company outlook = huge personal growth potential
- A competitive, dynamic & awesome team
- A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
- A central office location
- Premium medical insurance.
We are Heimdal and security is our passion.
Since, we have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more than 5000 companies worldwide and overusers against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
In, we won the Anti-Malware Solution of The Year at Computing Security Awards for Thor Enterprise, our enterprise security suite, uniquely focused on threat prevention and detection, not just mitigation of cyber threats.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, Heimdal Security is the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast=growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cyber-criminal tactics.
In, the Heimdal Security also won the most educational security blog award in Europe and cyber security education is what we believe in the most.
Heimdal Security has already reached over 30 countries with over 500 partners, handling more than B2B Customers world-wide organically in just 6 years.