Our company consists of life-long learners, who have a passion for innovation and ownership. Our team will provide the rare mix of certification, experience and team spirit that makes the difference in implementing performant IT solutions.
You’re a great fit if you
- Identify with a technical, growth mindset,
- Describe yourself as an analytical, logical person,
- Have great communication and presentation skills,
- Are a team player as well as an independent learner,
- Are a fluent English speaker,
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Cybernetics, Economics, Informatics, Mathematics.
- Participate in trainings in order to learn the capabilities of the specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platforms,
- Perform primary researches about the specific business and technical topics,
- Participate in different analysis meetings in order to understand the business and technical logic of a development, the clients’ needs and the matching solutions,
- Familiarize yourself with the best practices in order to support our client’s success,
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues given through a ticketing system,
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams,
- Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem,
- Build positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders to enable quick and high-quality resolutions.
- Communicate in an assertive manner to multiple stakeholders,
- Develop your presentation skills by participating in live trainings and presentations held by our senior colleagues.