As a member of the Support team, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Idrive customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. Services may be frequently provided by on-site customer visits.
• Be in a client-facing role that addresses clients’ technical issues
• Resolve escalated customer issues without the need for Technology team intervention
• Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
• Interface with both business and engineering teams globally
• Take ownership of technical issues
• Work to resolve advanced issues
Requests and skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT networking and basic electronics (preferably in automotive specialty)
• Excellent English Communication Skills (oral and written). Ability to make presentations and proposals.
• Computer skills, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and data base development.
What we offer:
We are the best in the world at what we do and we are looking for qualified people to join our team.
Idrive, Inc., is a global leader in Video Telematics and Artificial Intelligence based services for the transportation industry. With over 10 years in the industry and one of the world’s biggest repositories of labeled and verified video data, idrive’s intelligent systems are enhanced by billions of miles of driving data, deep learning and industry insights to produce a leading product that has saved hundreds of lives by preventing collisions through improved driving behavior. Idrive engineers and manufactures its products in-house and its award-winning AI cameras are made in the USA.