Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our uniqueapproach that makes this possible.
Atos is aglobal leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website
• Provide Level 1 support for incidents and issues
• Ticketing system operation
• Assure the operation of Hardware and Software systems
• Conduct all preparative actions in order to ensure full operation and availability of the environment
• Take all preparative actions to ensure the quality and continuous optimization based on service levels
• Proactive and flexible
• Basic knowledge of Windows
• Excellent command of English
• German is a plus
• Work in shifts, 24/7 support
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Very good communication abilities
• Initiative and good learning abilities
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic graduates who want to start a challenging career in IT. You can take the first step on a clear career path, with multiple development opportunities both on technical or non-technical fields. Our team awaits you in Timișoara, România.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.