Technical Support Engineer Level 3
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
500 - 1000
Welcome! You’ve just made the first step to a remarkable working experience. And it all starts here.
You’ll be joining a young, dynamic team, who develops a platform for dealer networks in the automotive industry. So there’s no chance to be bored, rather to be constantly provoked to learn and achieve more, for our clients to be pleased and you to be proud.
The self-driven Technical Support Engineer we’re looking for to join our team will be providing effective assistance in resolving challenging technical problems with regard to our customers’ product portfolios. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting customers and explaining technical details in a simple manner, we’d like to meet you.
We’re counting on your knowledge, flexibility but most of all on your problem-solving skills and willingness to work in an exciting environment. So we urge you to put them to the test. If you also meet the following:
- Proactively identify areas that need improvement.
- Respond in a timely manner to support customer issues and inquiries.
- Administer technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing for our customer’s product portfolio.
- Work effectively to resolve both pre- and post- sales technical issues related to the customer’s product and infrastructure as reported by the technical staff involved.
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported problems in a lab environment in order to identify root causes and work hand in hand with Dev and QA Engineers in order to resolve issues.
- Follow up on inquiries or requests to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Document actions to properly communicate information to the customer, as well as internally.
- Develop support and monitoring tools.
- Provide timely feedback within the development process regarding customer-reported product issues.
- Define, coordinate and prioritize customer feedback and ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop methods and best practices for application and process improvement.
Core competency requirements
- Informal courses in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology or another related field.
- English - Advanced Level
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL databases.
- Good command of C# programming language.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL, IPSec.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Analytical mind
- Team spirit
- Willingness to learn
You are the core of our business and we want to support you. Also through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly, family-like environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).