Technical Support Engineer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for their offices in Cologne. If you are an Electronics Engineer with first working experiences and looking for a company to grow in, this is the right position to apply!
The company offers precision-engineered measurement solutions worldwide. With a HQ in USA, they offer a stable and fast growing company to work in the offices in Germany (Cologne). Working for this company means working for an international and technical organization and opportunity to grow your career further very soon: Good performance will be rewarded by a promotion to an Application Engineer or Sales/Account Manager possible within the first year!
In the role as Technical Support Engineer you are responsible for supporting and consulting both the clients as well as your (Sales) colleagues.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Solving measurement problems and assist in the implementation of metrological applications of all kinds.
-Supporting clients with Firmware-updates and Software installations.
-Generating Sales Leads.
- Presenting products and applications for customers and partners.
- Providing technical training of our customers and partners.
The exceptional candidate we are looking for:
- is a graduated Electronic Engineer
- is interested in test and measurement products
- is highly focused with excellent communication skills
- speaks fluent German + English
Are you the person I am looking for? I would love to tell you more about the position and discuss your profile in depth.
My name: Sarah Stade, International Recruitment Consultant at Approach People. Direct applications can be sent to
More information about us and our job openings: .