Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Integrisoft was stablished in 1999 and provides software development solutions and implementation for small and medium enterprises. We are currently the number one provider of local tax software solutions for local public administration. We are focusing mainly on product development, support, custom software and software outsourcing services.
We are looking for a Site Manager to build, inspire and manage a team of developers in such a way that your team will provide solid projects that the customers will love and trust.
- 5 years minimum experience as a developer
- you should master structured programming,
- like to design product architecture
- know how to find technical solutions
- have deep technical knowledge and willingness to share it with others.
- previous experience as a people manager or technical team lead
- previous experience in coaching and mentoring others;
- people management and leadership skills;
If you want to be part of building projects using the latest Microsoft technologies (.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, ebApi , Xamarin, HTML5, .Net Full framework and .Net Core) then we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a real leader that leads by example and be able to transfer the knowledge to her/his pears.
There are also a few things about you that we would like to see:
- skilled and passionate developer with 5+ years programming & architecture experience;
- university degree – Faculty of Informatics, Automatic and Computers, Information Technology, Cybernetics;
- leadership skills, positive attitude, good communication skills, solution finder;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- ability to manage task priorities and to allocate the workload;
- excellent influencing and negotiation skills and a track record of motivating teams to deliver a consistently high level of service;
- xperience with systematic software development methodologies;
- previous experience with Agile Methodology: Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban.
- Responsible for hiring new persons and ensure their accommodation in the team.
- Hands-on technical;
- Perform code reviews of the persons from her/his team.
- Planning, managing and controlling the activity of the site under her/his responsibility.
- Planning, coordinating and managing the projects and services defined by the top management for the site under her/his responsibility.
- Planning, ensuring and coordinating the necessary resources to meet the agreed milestones/ objectives from the projects.
- Providing a high-quality service for the customers; continuously assessing the customers’ expectations; conciliating with the contact persons.
- Preparing the necessary analysis and reports for both the customers and for her/his superior and for the other areas of our organization to provide up-to-date information.
- Monitoring individual and team activity versus objectives/deadlines.
- Evaluating overall team and individual performance and delivering the performance reviews
- Provide guidance, technical direction and career planning to the members from her/his team
We will be happy to provide you with a personal development support, a warm and supportive environment and the trust that you need to achieve your highest potential.
The compensation package is very competitive and depends on your experience and attitude:
- competitive salary;
- bonuses correlated with the performance;
- private medical insurance;
- personal development plan;
- leadership materials and training courses;
- briefings for different areas, technologies, paid certifications;
- But most people choose us for the nice and friendly environment.
So, if you’re set to find a place that values you, your abilities and where you can best use them to build a great team, we’re looking forward to meet you!
We may have precisely what you need!
- Do you have minimum 5 years experience as a developer?
- Do you have previous experience as a technical team lead or in coaching and mentoring others?