- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Develop or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific, fluid handling solutions.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Prepare or translate the technical documentation and marketing materials.
- Technical studies (mechanical engineering / materials engineering / chemistry), or final year student/ master student
- Experience in fluid/ material handling industry, or in OEM engineering company, is a plus
Necessary knowledge (or willingness to gain this knowledge):
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Physics — Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical structures and processes.
- English (conversational and technical) is mandatory.
Necessary skills & abilities:
- Complex problem-solving
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Possibility to work with multinational teams and to be part of a European leading provider of pumps and pumps expertise
- Flexible working hour
- Varying professional activities
- Motivating recognition of the results