As part of AxFlow Group - the leading pan-European supplier of safe and cost-effective fluid handling solutions and services to complex process industries - AxFlow Romania represents world-leading suppliers, and adds considerable customer value by industrial know-how, fast and reliable deliveries and a wide range of technical services.
ECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER EAST ROMANIA
The ideal candidate has:
- Mechanical engineer or other technical qualification and 2 years' experience in B2B technical sales.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to develop his/ her selling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Good English knowledge (technical language intermediate/advanced level).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Capacity and availability to assimilate a large amount of new information also passion to understand technical problems.
- B category driving license and willingness to travel.
The successfulArea Sales Engineer will be required to present, promote and sell industrial pumping systems / fluid handling and rotary equipment from all industries in EAST ROMANIA:
Our future colleague will have to:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Prospect the market, analyze the territory/ markets potential and identify new opportunities.
- Travel according to customer needs.
- Understand customer requirements, to promote through daily meetings the sale of company products and services, and to provide sales support for potential and existing customers.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customers and prospective customers.
- Assist customers in choosing the best solutions.
- Prepare reports about the customer visits and transmit relevant information to colleagues from sales support/ design / bidding departments.
- Track the achievement of agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
To be successful in this position, the company provides:
- Full product portfolio training and support of the experienced European team.
- Company car, laptop, and phone.
- Attractive benefits package (fix salary and bonuses correlated with achievements)
- Opportunity for professional growth in a multinational company.