Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
- Minimum 3 years experience and successful track record in hands-on coatings processing, dry mortars, concrete, as well converting techniques and industry-related test methods (successfully work in paint production factory);
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in related business;
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Business, Engineering or Science disciplines; technical degree or experience in a technical field is preferred;
- Service-oriented solution provider with strong customer focus and related social skills;
- Ability to persuade and influence others;
- Motivated team player who can work in an international matrix organization;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Availability and willingness to travel within the country;
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English;
- Valid driving license.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential clients;
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity; Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned; Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships;
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups;
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts; Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge; Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services;
- Identify and resolve customer complains;
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up;
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock; Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc;
- Assist in follow-up for collection of payment.
This position requires availability and willingness to travel within the country about 80% and work a flexible schedule to include evenings and overnight accommodation.
- Work environment that promotes high values of integrity, perseverance, quality of work and human relations;
- Employer with activities and recognition at international level, supporting and rewarding superior performance.
Our client is OMYA Group, global leader company, with activities in Romania for more than 15 years.
The job aims to increase sales activities regarding the assigned accounts or geographic area, to achieve established sales targets, including introduction of innovative and new products to the customers, as well as supporting existing products and their continuous improvements.
Please apply only if you have the required professional experience in the segment.