* all languages are compulsory
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- Owning and managing the end-to-end recruiting cycle (intake, sourcing, interviewing, offer process, onboarding)
- Being a strategic advisor to the business and partner with hiring managers to understand the technical requirements of the role and how it fits into the organization
- Direct sourcing and building talent pipeline to meet current and future hiring needs
- Strategize on finding and engaging passive candidates through Boolean search on LinkedIn Recruiter and various other tools available
- Partnering with HR, IT, and the background check team for the successful onboarding of candidates
- Focusing on candidate engagement and maintaining a great communication throughout the recruitment process, and having the expertise to reactivate passive or previous candidates
- Championing our brand and promoting Secureworks as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Strong talent sourcing abilities (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Good knowledge of ATS and CRM systems (Workday is a plus)
- Previous experience working in an international or global environment
- English proficiency
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.