Job title: Technical Recruiter
Alternative job title:
Job tags: IT, Technical Recruiter, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Recruitment & Selection
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: HR Services, Recruitment & Selection
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
What kind of work would you be doing?
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers within a business and sub-region; develop relationships with key decision-makers;
- Drive and supervise the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction;
- Manage the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region;
- Implement sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screen candidates, provide a short list of candidates, coordinate interviews, create offer letters, and facilitate relocation if needed;
- Counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensure that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy;
- Establish relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan;
- Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact;
- Use significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
- We will give you the tools and support your need to shape this role to make it your own and to be successful!
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, training and development.
As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an array of competitive benefits and an annual individual and company performance related bonus.
What are you waiting for? We are waiting for you…
What achievements should you have so far?
We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role, you should have at least 4-6 years of related experience within some sort of corporate environment.
First level university degree (., CPA, MBA) is strongly preferred.
Exposure to a tech company would be great, but we are flexible on this!
In order to be able to build meaningful relationships with all of your colleagues in this region, we do need a fluent English speaker.
If you also have a degree in a relevant subject, great!
What about you?
This is the most important part! We want to retain and build on our collaborative and engaging culture, so we need people to help us achieve this.
You need to be a natural relationship builder, highly personable and be able to offer support in any situation.
Of course, if you have any recruitment experience, you will know all about the talent acquisition processes and tools.
You need to be able to get your colleagues as excited about your activity as you are, so you need to be confident and persuasive. Being able to articulate the benefits and outcomes of your ideas is essential to gain buy-in.
Before we get into things further, thank you for taking the time to read our advert and for taking an interest in Micro Focus!
Who We Are
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama.
A bit about us:
It’s simple – we make our customer’s organisations better; whether we deliver a more streamlined overall infrastructure, a more efficient data storage solution, perhaps a cost effective cloud based application or maybe a user friendly software program or we could implement a groundbreaking, game changing overhaul of an entire organisation. Whatever we do, we do it well and we make changes that matter.
How could you help us do this?
We need a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Bucharest and to help us manage the end to end recruitment processes including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and implement attraction strategies, define clear job skill specifications, internal and external sourcing, candidate screening, background checks, relocation/immigration, and offer completion. The new colleague will also be responsible for designing and implementing attraction strategies; ensure local staffing practices are compliant with global/regional initiatives and legal requirements and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives.