Technical Program Manager
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
A new research project for software security platform is launched in Comodo Iasi office, we are looking for a Technical Program Manager you will manage a project or a program from one or multiple teams, direct end to end software development processes.
- rite technical specification and architecture from high level requirements;
- Act as a Scrum Product Owner when necessary, manage projects direction with the help of development manager and product manager;
- Provide operational reports regarding Development, Project Management and QA process related to your assigned project
- Coordinate the integration effort of different teams, coordinate deployment and release process;
- Manage a project end to end, from definition of requirements to delivery and post-deployment operations.
- Strong knowledge of Agile project management or traditional project managementnbsp;
- At least 4 years experience as a technical leader: Team Lead, Software Architect, Technical Project Manager.
Not mandatory, but would be a plus:
- Bachelor and/or master degree;
- Experience in coordinating enterprise security projects written scratch with a R&D team;
- Knowledge of programming, design patterns, OOP. nbsp;
- Industry-competitive salary;
- Work in a true R&D company, develop products for end users, enterprise and innovative;
- Work with very passionate and professional people.
Part of Comodo family (Comodo Group Inc, Comodo CA Limited, Comodo Security Solutions Inc, Comodo Communications Inc), companies has:
- More than 85 million desktop security software installations
- More thanbusiness customers and 8,000 global partners and affiliates
- Market share leadership, being the #1 SSL Certificate Authority in the world, with more than 36% of the market.