As a member of our team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile/Scrum frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation.
- Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implement ted through business processes work on solving the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties
- Product Ownership: Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release
- Partner with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints
- Communicate with precision: Crafts high quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums
- Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre)
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
- 6 + years of relevant experience
Desired skills / Experience:
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Experience with understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
- Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
- Experienced with Software Test Automation
- Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.