Technical leader (Reactjs/Nodejs)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Monthly net salary
3500 - 4000
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Leader who is proficient with React and Node .js and is passionate about leadership, web development, to contribute to the production of high-quality products objectives for ERP applications development.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
You will emphasize on managing a development team over the life cycle from product spec to design, development, testing, and deployment following the Agile methodology
- Central location: Nearby University subway station,
- Work at the Office & remote
- Leading a team of more than 6 members, propose technical solutions, and evaluate teamwork, to develop a full ERP application.
- Being a technical point of contact for the project, responsible for providing day to day technical leadership to the team, from specifications and implementation to evolutionary production and maintenance.
- Determine and provide estimates for development tasks that cover a wide range of functionalities, with complex technological needs, some of which are cutting-edge: from user profiling and artificial intelligence to video streaming and Big Data.
- Mentoring and contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team and be a role model for best practices in technical development
- The specificity of this ERP is for eCommerce, completely covering all phases: defining categories and products, planning, supply, inventory management, sales, delivery, returns, feedback reporting.
- Additional desired functionality is the management of marketing campaigns.
- A long-term project that has planned spin-offs to replace other old ERPs.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT. Graduate degree preferred.
- At 2+ years of previous experience as a technical leader
- At least 5+ years of full-stack experience with implementations using REST API.
- Experience analyzing significant business problems and designing successful IT solutions
- Relevant experience in designing and developing ETL data processes: migration, conversion, data export.
- Practice in using the packages of functional interface components, with their modification as needed: multi-level grids, filters, multiple sorting, paging, specific editors, context menus, dialogs, calendars, alerts, wizards.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- A previous habit of working in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with support production environment in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Concept of backup-restore strategy for production data, a realization of relevant sets of anonymized test data.
- Permanent availability for code review as a necessary part of the development process, and for peer programming
- Critical thinking, oriented to solve problems, to optimize performance.
- Ability and willingness to communicate expressively, clearly, to be unequivocally understood by team members.
- Ce te-ar motiva sa iei in calcul o schimbare de job?