Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire life-cycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
- Develop, maintain, and extend the software application based on specified documentation.
- Review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests
- Maintain documentation of all the implementation phases of an application
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years working experience with MS SQL Server relational databases (T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes)
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Fluency in English
- Would be a plus: experience with Azure Cloud, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ERP Customization, knowledge of insurance products
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)