Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
1500 - 2000
We are looking for a Technical Consultant, with full technical ownership for the maintenance AND evolution of an important, high-availability SQL database (a few dozens of relational tables, a few tens of millions of data lines, and currently based on WAMP architecture).
Technical skills required:
- Visual Basic for Applications in MS Excel (VBA Script)
- Database Admin (for Data Desk)
- PHP (for CMS Web portal pages)
- MySql Database
Technical requirements in the maintenance and evolution of this database:
- constant data restatements, and consequent evolution/revision of the underlying data structure and tables structure (so, for this data maintenance aspect, this position is SQL-skills intensive);
- frequent management via web interfaces (so, for this database management aspect, need for PHP competence);
- interaction and connection with other databases (so, for this interaction aspect, ability to run SQL queries from the database to other databases, and the ability for the database to be queried/access via ODBC);
- interface with Excel-based and PowerBI-based files (and in the case of the Excel-based files, there is an important set of automation via Excel macros maintained by the person in this role, so need for VBA competence);
- capability to configure this database both on physical servers and on virtual machines (today we're mostly running on paired/synched physical servers, but we are gradually moving to hosted virtual machines, still WAMP for the moment).