Technical Community Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
600 - 1200
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Take lead of the construction and operation of Huawei's technology community, make the strategy and the tasks related to the community ecological construction, user training and enhancing the community activity and the page views.
- Responsible for the optimization of the community platform, the research issues and new features of the system, for making the design of the functions which need to be developed.
- Responsible for the community marketing, for developing the scale of registered users through SEO, events, activities, social media promotion, etc., for enhancing the community awareness and for building community brands.
- Responsible for the operation of community users, identifying and cultivating core users of the community, optimizing community user incentive system, improving user engagement and contribution, as well as for increasing the number of active users and user retention rate.
- Responsible for the creation of the community content: create community content through UGC and lead the community’s behavior, solve problems for Huawei product users and channels.
- Manage the English-language main Huawei brand pages and communities across various channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company blog, etc.
- Produce one’s own ad-hoc content and events, based on Huawei’s products and related to affinity topics from the emerging-technology industries as well.
- Help align with Huawei’s marketing strategies and corporate communications.
- Work collaboratively within a small marketing team.
- Monitor, analyze and report community KPIs to the supervisor, manage the key tasks of community team; share the good practices with your peers.
- More than 5 years of experience in community management;
- Experience in large-scale community operations, ICT industry experience and technical support community operation experience are preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination and efficient task accomplishment;
- Perfect written and spoken English skills;
- Advanced skills with SNS management tools & analytics;
- Postgraduate diploma in Communications, Marketing, or Foreign Languages is an asset.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.
No job application will be taken into consideration unless you confirm.