Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience as Database Developer, Solution Designer or Data Architect (architecture, planning & roadmap, solution definition, solution follow-up & guidance)
- SQL / PL-SQL / Strong Data Warehousing / Data Modeling / Database Design skills
- Power Designer, JIRA knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge about banking processes
- Good understanding of STAR schema, SNOWFLAKE model
- Good in problem analysis and judgment: you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization
- Knowledge of IT Implementation Projects methodology, phases and deliverables
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good communication & presentation skills write clear and concise documentation
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Responsible of creation of logical and physical data models in Power Designer
- Support the business analysts in order to create a conceptual data model recognizing and anticipating problems
- Offering architectural guidance to implementation teams, from a database model point of view
- Assures and maintains the data lineage between the logical, physical data model and data files used for transferring data
- Gain good knowledge of existing application from a functional point of view
- Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
- Estimate and track effort for new requirements
- Organize and drive requirements prioritization meetings
- Organize and drive User acceptance testing sessions
- Organize and drive user training sessions
- Assist development team during implementation of new features
- Assist development team with testing of new application releases
- Work with support and development team to analyze and track issues