Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The role foresees an outstanding attitude to plan, lead, monitor and control programme’s activities for a functional entity (. OpCo, VGSG-GA) during its lifecycle, maximising the collaboration among involved teams to achieve the expected programme’s results. An excellent knowledge of project management methodology (scope, time, costs, quality, communication, human resources, risk and procurement management) is required to address all the topics / activities. Candidates must be aware of technology standards currently adopted for GDC architectures.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
1. Programme Management
- Plan, organize and lead all activities as required for the full implementation of Programme goals and objectives
- Ensure programmes fitting with the GDC processes in place
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the Programme
- Ensure that Programme activities are consistent with the Programme scope
- Ensure that Programme deliverables are on time, respects assigned budget and the expected level of quality
- Develop a schedule for Programme completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Liaise all variances with all stakeholder involved in the managed programmes
- Monitor programme’s and project’s progresses and addressing the adjustments needed for a successful completion
- Attend regular meetings with entity to align on the status of new and running programmes and projects
- Support entity in early design phase before a CRQ has been opened officially
2. Communication and Reporting Management
- Build-up and maintain an effective communication flow with the entity
- Co-ordinate economic evaluation for managed programmes, sponsoring it to the approval board
- Collect all the information needed, ensuring a complete alignment on programme’s status and next steps among all involved stakeholders
- Ensure that all Programme information is appropriately documented and secured
- Update all documentation related to Programme’s activities providing Senior Management with all information needed
- Maintain overview project status for projects of the entity
3. Quality Management
- Determine programmes’ KPIs upon which the deliverables will be evaluated at its completion
- Review the quality of the work completed with the Programme team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the SLA desiderate.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the Programme against requirements
4. Risk Management
- Identify all the risk impacting programmes’ results
- Perform risks audit, also influencing the factors causing risks
- Prepare contingency plans, escalating adequately risks through correct channels
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Strong IT delivery management background with specific experience in infrastructure implementation
- Strong capabilities and experience in coordinating role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with customers and internal teams to deliver results
- In-depth knowledge of IT and Data Centre process standards including knowledge of ITIL Service Management practices
- IT service provisioning in the telecommunication industry
- Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics
- International experience and background in service- and project- management in a complex business environment essential as well as ability to work across an international and distributed team
- Fluency in English
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Strong project management skills (PRINCE2 desired)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?