Major Incident Management - Italian
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Italian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Oracle’s Public Cloud TE HUB Assurance Team
Join one of the most visible technology areas within Oracle and be part of a world class cloud team to sustain a positive experience of Customers who adopt Oracle’s Public Cloud as key vendor of their mission critical IT Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and quickly grow, with a focus on Platform as a Service (Database, Application Development, Security, Integration, Content &Process, and Business Analytics) and Infrastructure as a Service.
The member of the Assurance Team is responsible for handling long term discussion with the customer and secure a positive experience by delivering periodic review of their cloud environment, disseminating best Practices and be sensitive on effective Incident Management.
In this role, by combining business, technical and cloud acumen you will work with enterprise customers to realize the value of cloud with Oracle Public Cloud.
The candidate will:
- Deliver monthly or quarterly review with the assigned customer by making:
- a summary of their Current Environment and its evolution in the weeks
- an overview of their billing
- a review of the IT Operations
- an overview of the Open/Closed Incidents
- Act as the primary interface for internal escalation management acting as partner with the Oracle Ecosystem (Customer Success Managers, Product Management, Support, Cloud Operations as well as Sales Operations) to manage service requests in real time by collecting, prioritizing and working towards solving customers’ requests.
- Ensure high-quality customer service with emphasis on timely resolution and through problem definition and identification.
- Take charge of resolving escalations and issues and escalate internally when needed.
- Improve the customer experience and drive service request initiatives that increase customers’ likelihood of cloud adoption.
- Build relationships with Product Development, Support, Cloud Operations that allow you to facilitate execution of daily tasks.
- Create and share best practices/ feedback to Customer Success Managers
- Maintain the customer communication all throughout the entire Cloud Lifecycle experience.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of cloud computing, distributed computing
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure elements and concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills and relationship building skills
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
- English is a must
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian is a must
- Great in-house training on Oracle Cloud Services and Oracle products, helping you to become a specialist in your field
- The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting-edge technology
- An international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging where you can build your career
- Excellent OTE and benefits package