The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you will have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
We are looking for a smart and passionate Tech Recruiter able to explore all innovative recruitment sources with the gift of persistence for every candidate. You will contribute directly to the growth of our company and tap into your creativity, talent and strength by unleashing your potential.
Experience and Skills:
- Passion for Recruitment developed while tasting it within 1-3 years as Technical Recruiter experience, in house or within a recruiting agency
- Team player
- Ability to learn, flex, adapt and stay curious
- Thorough knowledge of local talent landscape as well as technology trends
- Ability to build credibility with candidates, stakeholders and peers
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Analytic, data driven
- Able to work within limits of processes, procedures and systems while staying creative
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Qualifications - External
- Manage full cycle recruitment for 20-30 roles in Accenture Technology from capturing & validating the demand, sourcing, candidate management, offer management, background checks to pre-onboarding engagement of new joiners
- Guide hiring leaders to leverage the best practices in hiring and create a great candidate experience together
- Partner closely with Business Leads and HR, Compensation, Recruitment Marketing colleagues to facilitate a holistic approach to demand/supply challenges
- With your searching skills, you will be able to attract and engage with the candidates we are looking for
- Provide a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience, giving constructive feedback to each candidate in the recruitment process
- Drive employment offers discussions by partnering with hiring managers and working cross functionally with HR and Compensation teams
- You will participate in external and internal events to engage with future colleagues and project a realistic image of Accenture Technology to the external market
- In order for our managers to have a constant overview and work better together, you will be able to proactively offer them a pipeline, maintaining data integrity in multiple internal systems and help our colleagues continue a smooth onboarding process
What do you receive in return?
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible
- Continuous learning, opportunity for career growth and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
- Desire and openness to have fun together as a team
- Full Accenture benefits plan